Rehab Without Walls NeuroSolutions
Our therapy team executes customized treatment plans that deliver real results and exceed patients' expectations. If you're motivated to give our clients a more positive quality of life we encourage you to apply today!
- Transports patients to and from treatment areas as scheduled
- Prepares patients for treatment
- Assists with and/or provides treatment as directed by therapists
- Transports clients in company van, as needed, for community activities
- Assists the therapists and assistants in clerical and patient related duties. Performs other administrative tasks as directed including computerized activities
- Assists in maintaining the cleanliness of the treatment areas and department
- Assists in maintaining an adequate stock of supplies and equipment
- Records daily treatment charges and documentation in accordance with approved billing and documentation guidelines
- Coordinates work activities with members of other departments and other staff within the rehabilitation department
- Participates in department meetings and in facility meetings as assigned
- Participates in Facility Performance Improvement programs
- Maintains the highest standards of professional conduct in relation to information that is confidential in nature. Shares information only when recipient's right to access is clearly established
- Adheres to and participates in Company’s mandatory Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act privacy program/practices and Business Ethics and Compliance programs/practices
- Maintains a professional appearance, is reliable and punctual, cooperative and conducts self according to accepted standards of professional practice in the course of assigned duties
- Attends/ participates in internal staff development programs as required by facility
- Reports any safety concerns, or issues to management immediately
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or General Education Diploma
- A minimum of six months prior work/volunteer experience providing individual instructions in a health care environment is preferred
- Previous experience in patient care in a rehabilitation center is preferred. Therapy students are considered
- Demonstrates effective and professional interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Able to relate and work with the disabled, ill, elderly, emotionally upset and at times, hostile people within the facility
- Able to work independently and part of a team
- Maintains a valid driver’s license and current auto liability insurance coverage
- Motor vehicle driver record background check results are within acceptable company standards at time of hire and annually thereafter
- A minimum of two years’ experience driving a motor vehicle
About our Line of Business
Rehab Without Walls NeuroSolutions is a revolutionary neuro rehabilitation program that moves individuals outside the walls of institutional settings and into their natural home and community environment. It is designed to help people who have experienced a brain injury, spinal cord injury or stroke/CVA through accident or illness. By removing the walls to provide care in the home, school, community or workplace, it promotes greater health and independence throughout the recovery process, all with industry-leading outcomes that improve the functional capabilities and independence of patients. For more information visit www.rehabwithoutwalls.com
. Follow us on Facebook
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.