Are you a numbers aficionado, skillful in maximizing costs and minimizing expenses? Finance and Accounting focuses on the organization's financial management strategies and execution. If this piques your interest, read more below and apply today!
$500 Sign On / Retention Bonus
Accounts Receivable / Cash Posting Coordinator
- Conduct account research and analysis - requiring daily interaction with operations
- Prepare and maintain various reports for the field and leadership as requested
- Responsible for research on supporting documentation on cash batches
- Follow-up on all major variances on a timely basis for the unapplied cash and cash transfers
- Post and reconcile payments for operations
- Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from the field
- Follow proper procedures for revenue adjustments
- Maintain accurate electronic files and evidence to support the account reconciliations and journal entries that you prepare and process
- Assist with external and internal audits as required
- Assist with cash posting or other projects as needed
- Perform such other tasks and assignments to be determined by management
- High School Diploma or General Education Diploma required; Associates degree in Accounting/Finance preferred
- Two to three years of account related experience preferred
- Analytical, communication, organizational skills and knowledge of general accounting methods required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Word and Excel required.
- Two years computer experience to include Windows applications.
About our Line of Business
PharMerica is a full-service pharmacy solution providing value beyond medication. PharMerica is the long-term care pharmacy services provider of choice for senior living communities, skilled nursing facilities, public health organizations and post-acute care organizations. PharMerica is one of the nation's largest pharmacy companies. PharMerica offers unmatched employee development, exceptional company culture, seemingly endless opportunities for advancement and the highest hiring goals in decades. For more information about PharMerica, please visit www.pharmerica.com
. Follow us on Facebook
, and LinkedIn
Additional Job Information
$500 Sign On / Retention Bonus
This is an excellent opportunity to move from a retail to office environment for those who are willing to learn.
Pharmacy Technician experience and/or knowledge of pharmaceuticals is a strong preference.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.