Equus Job Corps
Our operational team members focus on efficiently meeting the needs of our clients across various lines of business. If your passion is to ensure quality care to help our clients live their best life we encourage you to apply today!
• Maintains a high degree of discipline within the classroom.
• Adequately prepares for classroom instruction.
• Ensures equipment is in good working condition.
• Identifies appropriate materials.
• Seeks input from industry advisors.
• Submits ESPs as scheduled in a timely fashion.
• Documents student progress on training Achievement Records (E-TAR), and for inclusion on ETA 640.
• Records daily attendance in CIS.
• Designs instruction to meet individual student needs.
• Maintains a grade of “A or B” in the CTT 10 report.
• Ensures the completion of at least 90% of CTT Primary Credentials of enrollees assigned.
• Maintains a 70% or more of students’ trade completion.
• Ensures the completion of CTST projects (when applicable) as scheduled.
• Other duties as assigned.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Minimum of two years related experience. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or government regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedural manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from peers, groups of managers, students, and the general public.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference. Ability to apply concepts such as fractures, percentages ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and saw related conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instruction in mathematical or diagram terms, and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Minimum of Associates Degree Required. A combination of education and experience may be considered. Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college or university preferred.
About our Line of Business
Equus Job Corps
Workforce solutions has a deep-rooted history in the federally funded Job Corps program. Young adults ages 16-24 receive job training, academic instruction and important life skills through our Job Corps Center operations that prepare and connect them to a career pathway that is in demand and provides opportunities for advancement. Each Job Corps location is unique, but they all benefit from our Service Delivery Model which includes: innovative training and technology, exceptional customer experiences, superior safety and quality assurance systems, extensive community participation, results-driven performance management, unmatched organizational capacity, and unrivaled subject matter expertise. For more information, visit https://www.equusworks.com
Additional Job Information
PR Drivers' license category 4 is required.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.