Rehab Without Walls NeuroSolutions
Operations Management focuses on efficiently meeting the needs of our clients across various lines of business. If your passion is managing and developing staff to ensure quality care to help our clients live their best life we encourage you to apply today!
• Conduct quality assurance and operational clinical record reviews and identify desireable corrective and preventative actions.
• Create and distribute schedule for quality assurance checks and internal audits to ensure audits are completed on a consistent and timely basis.
• Maintain current knowledge of program regulatory and company requirements to ensure accurate quality assurance review.
• Complete follow-up of corrective action of Quality Assurance audits on a timely basis.
• Conduct quarterly maintenance of Data Dictionary to ensure all data is entered correctly for end of year overview.
• Create and conduct annual emergency disaster drill exercises to keep required medicare certification compliance.
• Oversee Education Committee and drive monthly or quarterly meetings. Oversee mandatory state requirement of 10 continuing education hours per year.
• Serve as the lead and contact person for the Safety Committee.
• Track and ensure compliance of all required company new hire and annual trainings for all staff.
• Provide in-services for programmatic staff when requested.
• Compiles and provides reports on quality activities and outcomes, as requested
• Act as an ongoing support to any billing issues.
• Complete other duties as assigned.
• Minimum of Bachelors degree in human services or healthcare field preferred. Significant experience in quality assurance management considered in lieu of degree.
• Experience conducting quality assurance audits and continuous improvement activities preferred
• Demonstrate effective and professional interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
• Able to travel and has reliable transportation for travel within state to various locations
• Ability to use various electronic systems and computer programs to effectively carry out duties and responsibilities
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us for assistance.
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
Click here for additional FAQ information.