Our operational team members focus on efficiently meeting the needs of our clients across various lines of business. If your passion is to ensure quality care to help our clients live their best life we encourage you to apply today!
- Receive shipment of goods, checks for validity of goods, and check for validity against purchase orders
- Check for accuracy against bill of lading
- Handle outgoing shipments
- Ship or destroy Student property according to Standard Operating Procedure
- Receive orders and Issue supplies
- Take physical inventories and request inventory purchases
- Request clothing purchases and coordinate fitting sessions and maintain clothing inventory at a level of 2.0 months or less
- An individual must be able to perform the functions of planning, implementing, and evaluation of programs
- Require ability to oversee multiple tasks, make sound decisions under pressure, plan ahead and communicate effectively
- Require the ability to analyze data and write reports
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or General Education Diploma (GED) and one to three months related experience
About our Line of Business
PharMerica is a full-service pharmacy solution providing value beyond medication. PharMerica is the long-term care pharmacy services provider of choice for senior living communities, skilled nursing facilities, public health organizations and post-acute care organizations. PharMerica is one of the nation's largest pharmacy companies. PharMerica offers unmatched employee development, exceptional company culture, seemingly endless opportunities for advancement and the highest hiring goals in decades. For more information about PharMerica, please visit www.pharmerica.com
. Follow us on Facebook
, and LinkedIn
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.