• Receives in-bound communications from customers and/or facility personnel. Documenting real-time call in Pharmacy Software System, following specific lines of questioning to gather pertinent facts, recording situation electronically, and forwarding concerns to appropriate functional area for resolution.
• Provide prompt customer service by answering non-clinical related phone inquiries.
• Must be able to handle multi-line telephone system and forward calls to appropriate departments/pharmacies
• Assist customers with medication orders and deliveries, research customer concerns regarding paperwork
• Understand technical terms and processes
• Triage in-coming faxes from all pharmacies and move to appropriate departments/pharmacies/personal.
• Process Refills in Docutrack, ERX queue.
• Report any customer complaints to management team.
• Performs other tasks as assigned.
• Conducts job responsibilities in accordance with the standards set out in the Company’s Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, its policies and procedures, the Corporate Compliance Agreement, applicable federal and state laws, and applicable professional standards.
• To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Each essential function is required, although reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Required: High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Desired: Associate’s/Bachelor’s degree
• Required: 1+ years in Call Center/Customer Service
• Desired: Previous experience in Healthcare
• Required: Certified Pharmacy Technician
• Required: Interpersonal Skills, Oral Communication, Written Communication, Teamwork, Ethics, Organizational Support, Judgment , Planning/Organizing, Professionalism
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us for assistance.
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
Click here for additional FAQ information.