Are you a numbers aficionado, skillful in maximizing costs and minimizing expenses? Finance and Accounting focuses on the organization's financial management strategies and execution. If this piques your interest, read more below and apply today!
- Assisting to facilitate collections.
- Participating in Critical Account calls and AR calls to discuss Critical Accounts and identify issues and next steps to move toward resolution of accounts.
- Reviewing files with outstanding balances over a certain threshold.
- Coordinating with various operations across the country about AR issues and resolution of those issues.
- Coordinate accounts identified for write off or adjustment and obtain approvals.
- Review and distribute agings, analyze for trends and/or identify problems.
- Assist with cash posting and researching issues on the aging.
- Be aware of payors and/or consumers that owe large balances and why.
- Be willing to give “hands on” help such as training others on processes or taking the lead on special projects as needed.
- Review Standard Files (10% review of all new admissions and review of all consumers with balances reaching a specific threshold) and report findings.
- Review and Comment on Variance Report and other matters as requested.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Computer skills including working in Excel, Word and databases are required; Oracle financials experience is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, as well as the ability to provide professional customer service by both phone and email are required.
- Analytical skills and the ability to analyze data for trends and prepare reports are required.
- Positive attitude and being a team player.
About our Line of Business
PharMerica is a full-service pharmacy solution providing value beyond medication. PharMerica is the long-term care pharmacy services provider of choice for senior living communities, skilled nursing facilities, public health organizations and post-acute care organizations. PharMerica is one of the nation's largest pharmacy companies. PharMerica offers unmatched employee development, exceptional company culture, seemingly endless opportunities for advancement and the highest hiring goals in decades. For more information about PharMerica, please visit www.pharmerica.com
. Follow us on Facebook
, and LinkedIn
Colorado Pay Min
Colorado Pay Max
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.