Our Pharmacy group focuses on providing exceptional customer service and meeting the pharmacy needs for hospitals, rehabilitation hospitals, long-term acute care hospitals, and other specialized care centers nationwide. If your passion is service excellence and top-quality care come join our team and apply today!
Must be available to work Monday to Friday and alternating weekends from 11:30-8pm. WA state licensed Pharmacy Technician or Pharmacy Assistant preferred. Ideal candidate has inventory management experience.
• Maintain appropriate pharmacy inventory min/max levels, forecasting and purchasing from wholesaler and warehouse
• Work any backorder drugs from the wholesaler or warehouse for substitution or procure within another pharmacy
• Issue/problem resolution related to purchasing
• Notify the wholesaler customer service of all products that are “temporary out” on a consistent basis
• Notify the pharmacy management of any “temporary out’ shortages that could result in the potential need to change patient therapy
• Update min/max levels as needed as determined by changes in volume or new business
• Assist with implementing new contracts/programs to field locations
• Monitor and manage strategic buy in programs and initiatives for the pharmacies
• Set up in the system and acquire all new drug products needed by pharmacy
• Identify additional cost savings opportunities or problem resolution to reduce cost/expense
• Performs other tasks as assigned
• Required: Associate degree or two years of college education
• Desired: Bachelor’s degree
• Required: One year of professional experience or Bachelor’s degree
• Required: Knowledge of practices and procedures for procurement of materials, components, equipment and services
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us for assistance.
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
Click here for additional FAQ information.