Our Pharmacy group focuses on providing exceptional customer service and meeting the pharmacy needs for hospitals, rehabilitation hospitals, long-term acute care hospitals, and other specialized care centers nationwide. If your passion is service excellence and top-quality care come join our team and apply today!
- Participates in orientation, training, competency assessment, and evaluation of Pharmacy Data Entry Technicians.
- Monitors work flow and reassigns Pharmacy Data Entry Technicians as needed.
- Prepares Pharmacy Data Entry Technician schedules to meet the needs of the pharmacy.
- Identifies and resolves issues of denials or follow-up of claims.
- Maintains current knowledge of Medicaid claim regulations and processes.
- Produces reports and keeps management informed of unpaid claims and claims pending follow-up.
- Understands all dispensing systems used in the pharmacy and their implications for data entry.
- Processes prescriptions by triaging and inputting into PMC computer systems.
- May assist with drug preparation and dispensing under the direct supervision of a Pharmacist.
- Ensure technician adherence to local, state, and federal regulations.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
- Required: High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Required: Experience in pharmacy data entry and/or adjudication; experience in LTC setting.
- Desired: Prior supervisory experience.
- Required: Knowledge of Medicaid claims regulations and processes. Basic understanding of drugs, medication terminology, and metric system; ability to operate a computer.
- Desired: Workflow management skills; scheduling skills; performance management.
- Required: As required by state regulations and business needs.
- Required: Detail oriented; goal oriented, team player, customer service, written and oral communication.
- Desired: Leadership.
About our Line of Business
PharMerica is a full-service pharmacy solution providing value beyond medication. PharMerica is the long-term care pharmacy services provider of choice for senior living communities, skilled nursing facilities, public health organizations and post-acute care organizations. PharMerica is one of the nation's largest pharmacy companies. PharMerica offers unmatched employee development, exceptional company culture, seemingly endless opportunities for advancement and the highest hiring goals in decades. For more information about PharMerica, please visit www.pharmerica.com
. Follow us on Facebook
, and LinkedIn
Additional Job Information
- Muse be registered as a Certified Pharm Tech with Arizona Board of Pharmacy
- Must be able to work 3rd shift hours
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.