Rehab Without Walls NeuroSolutions
Our therapy team executes customized treatment plans that deliver real results and exceed patients' expectations. If you're motivated to give our clients a more positive quality of life we encourage you to apply today!
- Performs the evaluation and treatment of patients with speech, language, cognitive and swallowing disorders based upon physician orders/referrals
- Completes a comprehensive evaluation based upon Physician referral using appropriate evaluation and assessment tools and procedures
- Reviews patient records for current diagnosis, past medical history, precautions & contraindications
- Establishes measurable goals and develops treatment plan to move the patient toward his or her maximum level of speech, language, cognitive and swallowing abilities
- Regularly re-assesses effectiveness of treatment plan, progress of patient toward goals and the need for modifying goals or treatment
- Communicates patient’s needs and progress to the treatment team, physician, person receiving services, family members, as applicable
- Consults with medical providers regarding patient evaluation and treatment, progress of the patient and discharge from treatment
- Maintains and submits evaluation, treatment and billing documentation in the format and time-lines required by the Company, facility, funding source, local, state and federal regulations
- Adheres to standards of the Company's Code of Business Conduct, policies, Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act and Corporate Compliance programs and appropriate professional practice standards and applicable state/federal laws
- Attends, participates in and/or conducts internal staff development programs and meetings; obtains continuing education as required by company policy and regulations; maintains and enhances clinical practice skills
- Minimum of Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology from a college or university with accredited Speech Language Pathology program
- Current, unrestricted license as an Speech Language Pathologist by state in which practicing
- Current Basic Life Support or cardiopulmonary resuscitation certification in accordance state regulations
- A minimum of one year’s work experience as a Speech Language Pathologist
- Demonstrates knowledge of rehabilitation techniques related to complex neurological injury required
- Communicates effectively and professionally in verbal and written interactions
- Demonstrates strong organization skills and attention to detail
About our Line of Business
Rehab Without Walls NeuroSolutions is a revolutionary neuro rehabilitation program that moves individuals outside the walls of institutional settings and into their natural home and community environment. It is designed to help people who have experienced a brain injury, spinal cord injury or stroke/CVA through accident or illness. By removing the walls to provide care in the home, school, community or workplace, it promotes greater health and independence throughout the recovery process, all with industry-leading outcomes that improve the functional capabilities and independence of patients. For more information visit www.rehabwithoutwalls.com
. Follow us on Facebook
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.