Join a team of passionate and caring clinicians who make a difference in people’s lives. Our nursing group focuses on compassion and meeting the needs of our clients in a variety of settings such as Pharmacy, Home Health, Hospice, Residential and Private Duty. If your passion is outstanding patient care coupled with a desire to help others live their best life, then come work for us. Apply today!
BSRN preferred in HI. Knowledge and experience of nutritional support is not required.
Must be available to work M-F 9a-5:30p, and PRN as needed.
- Researches current standards, therapies, and other topics as it relates to nursing for pharmacies and long-term care facilities
- Reviews nursing home medication pass process and provides feedback
- Performs periodic medication cart inspections
- Plans and conducts pharmacy related nursing education to include physical assessment, wound care, infusion therapy, medication administration education, competency assessment activities, and other relevant topics
- Assists in the development of performance improvement and customer service education. Acts as a performance improvement resource for the pharmacy
- Evaluates pharmacy and facility customer service issues/concerns and collaborates with Regional and Pharmacy staff to develop and implement an action plan
- Serves as a clinical liaison in the provision of pharmaceutical and infusion therapies
- Assist with the safe and appropriate delivery of pharmaceutical therapies to residents of long-term care facilities
- Develops and maintains relationships with professional organizations and national/state agencies to enhance knowledge base relative to pharmaceutical therapies and education
- Performs other tasks as assigned
- Required: Associate degree
- Required: Licensed LPN
- Required: One-year LTC or pharmacy experience
- Required: Three years current experience in infusion therapies and nutritional support
- Required: Knowledge of the standards of care for infusion therapies and nutritional support. Ability to organize, prioritize, work cooperatively as a member or a team and travel regularly
- Desired: Advanced degree in nursing preferred
- Travel is required between facilities we service
About our Line of Business
PharMerica is a full-service pharmacy solution providing value beyond medication. PharMerica is the long-term care pharmacy services provider of choice for senior living communities, skilled nursing facilities, public health organizations and post-acute care organizations. PharMerica is one of the nation's largest pharmacy companies. PharMerica offers unmatched employee development, exceptional company culture, seemingly endless opportunities for advancement and the highest hiring goals in decades. For more information about PharMerica, please visit www.pharmerica.com
. Follow us on Facebook
, and LinkedIn
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.