We are always looking for compassionate, caring, and experienced healthcare providers to join the Adoration Team. There are many exciting employment opportunities at Adoration Health and Hospice, whether it’s a part-time or full-time career or an opportunity to volunteer, we encourage you to join the team!
• Communicates health/nursing needs and/or recommendations to RN supervisor
• Coordinates admissions, discharges, and follow-up as needed
• Assists in medical/health appointments as needed
• Ensures the provision of nursing/health services under the direction of the RN and as ordered by the physician
• Provides direct care as outlined in the Service Plan/Nursing Care Plan
• Takes and records vital signs, weights, wound measurements, etc. Identifies trends outside of parameters, or in need of attention and communicates to RN/physician
• Must be a Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse (LPN or LVN, per state licensure requirements) in good standing
• CPR certification
• Six (6) months of direct nursing experience
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us for assistance.
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
Click here for additional FAQ information.