Our Pharmacy group focuses on providing exceptional customer service and meeting the pharmacy needs for hospitals, rehabilitation hospitals, long-term acute care hospitals, and other specialized care centers nationwide. If your passion is service excellence and top-quality care come join our team and apply today!
- Responsible for pharmacy compliance with state and federal laws and regulations
- Directs pharmacy staff on scheduling, purchasing, clinical matters and other tasks
- Works with pharmacy management to ensure implementation of daily operations and implements quality and cost containment strategies
- Collaborates with the pharmacy and regional staff to provide clinical and technical support as needed
- Responds to pharmaceutical inquiries from customers and pharmacy staff, interpreting their needs and offering information and advice
- Maintains patient database to include appropriate current and past medical history, appropriate clinical and laboratory data, and concurrent medication (including over-the-counter and home remedies)
- Documents all communication with physicians, nurses, other members of the team and patients and their family members in the pharmacy system
- Obtains, as necessary, and maintains all required documentation in accordance with federal and state regulatory agencies and corporate compliance policy
- Implements policies and procedures for the safe procurement, storage, distribution and use of drugs and biologicals, as well as disposal of drugs
- Performs other tasks as assigned
- Required: Degree in Pharmacy
- Desired: Pharm D
- Required: Pharmacy experience
- Desired: Experience in long-term care pharmacy
- Required: Knowledge of pharmacy laws and federal and state regulations concerning long-term care and pharmaceutical care practices for long-term care residents; ability to use a computer
- Required: Current license in the state of practice
- Required: Organization and Planning; detail oriented; goal oriented, team player, customer service, oral communication
About our Line of Business
PharMerica is a full-service pharmacy solution providing value beyond medication. PharMerica is the long-term care pharmacy services provider of choice for senior living communities, skilled nursing facilities, public health organizations and post-acute care organizations. PharMerica is one of the nation's largest pharmacy companies. PharMerica offers unmatched employee development, exceptional company culture, seemingly endless opportunities for advancement and the highest hiring goals in decades. For more information about PharMerica, please visit www.pharmerica.com
. Follow us on Facebook
, and LinkedIn
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.