Join a team of passionate and caring clinicians who make a difference in people's lives. Our nursing group focuses on compassion and meeting the needs of our clients in a variety of settings such as Home Health, Hospice, Residential and Private Duty. If your passion is outstanding patient care coupled with a desire to help others live their best life, then come work for us. Apply today!
- Provide 1:1 care for client following client's plan of care at all times while maintaining client's dignity and independence
- Monitoring clients vital statistics and reporting abnormal findings to the case manager and physician assessments
- Administration of medications, feedings, oxygen, ostomy care as needed per client's plan of care and provided assessments of results
- Complete routines as established by other care professionals such as Physical Therapist, Occupational Therapist, Speech Therapists
- Insure infection control policies are maintained at all times, reports possible communicable diseases or infections and insures the overall implementation and practice of infection control procedures are implemented
- Accurately documenting nursing actions of all care given and communication with family, case manager, and physicians as well as documenting the progress and outcomes for established goals and informs physician, case manager, and families of changes in client's medical condition and needs
- Ordering supplies, medications, and feedings as needed to insure adequate amounts are on hand at all times
- Ensures all patient needs are being met in accordance with the instructions of the physician.
- Monitors incidents involving individuals. Ensures incident reports are completed timely, accurately, and case managers are informed; examines the individual following the incident
- Ensuring all medical equipment is maintained and report faulty equipment to Durable Medical Equipment for repair
- Other duties as assigned
- Proof of current license as an Licensed Practical Nurse or Licensed Vocational Nurse in good standing from the state(s) of practice
- Current Cardiopulmonary resuscitation certification
- Ability to work in a home-like setting
- Be able to bend stoop, push, pull, sit, and walk for periods of time
- Able to utilize proper body mechanics while lifting 50 pounds
- Knowledge of individual service plans, including understanding of client rights and health needs
- Must have completed post secondary coursework to facilitate licensure as an Licensed Practical Nurse or Licensed Vocational Nurse
About our Line of Business
Adoration Home Health and Hospice provides quality and compassionate services in the comfort of home, providing support for patients, families and caregivers in their time of need. Adoration was formed to fill the need for a loving, community-focused, caring organization. We empower patients to live with dignity, find a sense of fulfillment, and celebrate with their families a life well-lived. Our employees and caregivers are proud to be a part of the Adoration team and the mission of our company. For more information about Adoration, please visit www.AdorationHealth.com
. Follow us on Facebook
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.