Our operational team members focus on efficiently meeting the needs of our clients across various lines of business. If your passion is to ensure quality care to help our clients live their best life we encourage you to apply today!
- Provide clinical oversight to interdisciplinary team members for designated team with the support of a discipline supervisor as required for discipline-specific input
- Triage patient's needs and lead staff in clinical problem-solving as needed
- Assign clinicians to patients
- Oversee daily assignment of clinician's visits that need to be covered when primary clinicians are out of office or unavailable
- Identify staffing and staff development needs
- Work with Sr. Manager, Clinical Operations and/or Executive Director for staffing approval or otherwise address and resolve issues
- Hire, schedule and manage the performance of the assigned team
- Responsible for all aspects of competencies and performance reviews
- Responsible for understanding patients' medicare, insurance benefits and managing care in a cost-effective manner
- Approve expenses for care
- Ensure regulatory compliance for assigned Care team
- Participate in development of policies and procedures to ensure compliance in accordance with standard PHOS procedures, Medicare Conditions of Participation and other regulatory agencies.
- Bachelor's degree in nursing
- Current employable Registered Nurse (RN) License
- 3 years clinical experience in chosen field
- Prior hospice experience
- A minimum of 3 years staff supervision experience
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations
- Ability to successfully write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of Leaders, Colleagues, patients and family members and the public
- Ability to assess trends and anticipate issues, identify any gaps, establish and analyze facts, diagnose the root cause of the problem, generate potential innovative solutions, develop an action plan, and execute
- Ability to interpret financial and other data in a variety of forms and deal with multiple abstract and concrete variables
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, to include some evenings and weekends. Must be able to travel throughout the assigned territory as required
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Service orientation
- Active listening
- Social perceptiveness
- Critical thinking
- Strong oral and verbal communication
About our Line of Business
Embrace Hospice provides customized end-of-life care with quality and compassion for families throughout the San Antonio and Dallas area. Embrace works to create a plan that best fits the diagnosis and home environment designed for both the patient and the family. For more information about Embrace Hospice, please visit www.embracehospicellc.com
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.