Primary responsiblity is to facilitate the communications functions of the business office and provide clerical support.
- Promote hospice mission, goals and philosophy
- Demonstrate commitment, professional grrowth and competency
- Demonstrate compliance with policies, procedures, regulations
- Promote security and safety of Protected Health Information
- Participate in programs and on committees as requested
- Participate in ongoing education as required
- Participate in all office functions and processes as assigned.
- Facilitate communications including EMR (if app), phones, mail,tracking of physician orders
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Gradute (College Preferred)
- One year general office experience
- Excellent computer skills
- Execellent organizational skill
- Preferred: Knowledge of medical terminology
- Excellent phone skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Sensitivity to issues of loss and grief
About our Line of Business
Embrace Hospice provides customized end-of-life care with quality and compassion for families throughout the San Antonio and Dallas area. Embrace works to create a plan that best fits the diagnosis and home environment designed for both the patient and the family. For more information about Embrace Hospice, please visit www.embracehospicellc.com
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.