As an essential industry in a national emergency, we continue to serve our patients, clients and customers. The very nature of our job—particularly direct support professionals, pharmacists, pharmacy technicians, nurses, therapists, aides and others on the frontlines—is essential to maintaining the health and well-being of our clients and patients. As care providers, we have a responsibility to those we serve and their families. By continuing to show up to work each day, some of the most vulnerable members of our communities can continue to stay home under our care.
• Providing 1:1 care for client following client's plan of care at all times while maintaining client's dignity and independence.
• Monitoring client’s vital statistics and reporting abnormal findings to the Case Manager and Physician
• Administering medications, feedings, oxygen, ostomy care as needed per client's plan of care and provided assessments of results.
• Completing routines as established by other care professionals such as PT, OT, Speech Therapists
• Insuring infection control policies are maintained at all times, reporting possible communicable diseases or infections and insures the overall implementation and practice of infection control procedutres are implemented
• Accurately documenting nursing actions of all care given and communication with family, case manager, and physicians as well as documentating the progress and outcomes for established goals and Informing physician, case manager, and families of changes in client's medical condition and needs
• LPN/LPT/LVN Degree from an accredited college of nursing with current unrestricted registration and license in the state of practice
• Valid driver’s license, acceptable driving record and proof of car insurance
• CPR professional certification
• Experience in administering medications
• 1+ years of nursing experience preferred
• Home health care experience preferred
• Able to lift and carry items weighing up to 20 pounds
• Be able to bend, stoop, push, pull, sit, and walk for periods of time.
• Must be able to communicate both verbally and in writing
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us for assistance.
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
Click here for additional FAQ information.