Are you driven to serve and help others in your community? Caregivers and Direct Support Professionals (DSP) are the heart of our company with their compassion, dependability, and care. If you want to make an impact by helping people live their best life, read more below and apply today!
- Collects and reports management information to ensure continuous evaluation and improvement of operations
- Works to create a positive work environment and proper deployment of direct care workers
- Reports safety and maintenance concerns as needed and Addresses and corrects health, safety, and environmental concerns
- Implements fiscal processes and loss control programs to ensure appropriate allocation of financial resources
- Completes all required documentation in a timely manner
- Monitors the budgets and finances of the person (s) served
- Coaches and mentors support staff and attends and participates in announced meetings
- Successfully completes all necessary training in a timely manner
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience in providing services and supports to individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities, or related disorders preferred
- Minimum age requirement is 18 years
- Ability to communicate (verbally and written) with all levels of personnel, internal and external to the company
- Capable of working responsibly with highly confidential information
- Must be able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Must meet all agency requirements for pre-employment as required by Company and/or State regulations
- High school diploma or General Education Diploma. Exceptions to educational requirements must comply with state law and regulations
- Valid driver’s license from state of residence with a satisfactory driving record as defined by Company's vehicle policy and/or liability insurance carrier (as applicable per program requirements)
About our Line of Business
ResCare Community Living has four decades of experience in the disability services field, providing support to individuals who need assistance with daily living due to an intellectual, developmental or cognitive disability. Our community living services are provided in 27 states with several thousand programs and a comprehensive range of high-quality services, including: Community Living, Adult Host Homes for adults regardless of disability, Behavioral/Mental Health Support, In-home Pharmacy Solutions, Telecare and Remote Support, Supported Employment and Training Programs, and Day programs. For more information, please visit www.rescarecommunityliving.com
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.