As an essential industry in a national emergency, we continue to serve our patients, clients and customers. The very nature of our job—particularly direct support professionals, pharmacists, pharmacy technicians, nurses, therapists, aides and others on the frontlines—is essential to maintaining the health and well-being of our clients and patients. As care providers, we have a responsibility to those we serve and their families. By continuing to show up to work each day, some of the most vulnerable members of our communities can continue to stay home under our care.
- Assists nurses by performing various basic care activities related to services essential to caring for the personal needs and comfort of patient
- Dresses, grooms, bathes, feeds, takes and records vital signs of patients
- Answers call lights, assists in toileting, oral care, nail care, catheter care, assists patients in wheel chairs, transports, turns bedridden patients, reports patient changes, and takes out trash
- Requires certification as a Nurse Assistant; functions may not exceed Standards of Practice as accorded by certification
- Provides simple or uncomplicated patient care
- Cleans room and changes bed linen
- Takes and records temperature, pulse, and respiration rate
- Gives medication as directed by Physician or Nurse and makes notation of amount and time given
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum age requirements is 18 years
- Valid driver's license, with satisfactory driving record, as defined by agency policy
- Certification, if required by state licensure as a CNA or Home Health Care Aide in the state in which the aide is to provide care
- Completion of a recognized home care aide training program or 6 months of recent experience as an aide
- Must be able to utilize proper body mechanics while lifting and may be expected to lift up 75 lbs.; must be able to sit, stand, and walk for periods of time and bend, stoop, push, pull, and reach
About our Line of Business
Adoration Home Health and Hospice provides quality and compassionate services in the comfort of home, providing support for patients, families and caregivers in their time of need. Adoration was formed to fill the need for a loving, community-focused, caring organization. We empower patients to live with dignity, find a sense of fulfillment, and celebrate with their families a life well-lived. Our employees and caregivers are proud to be a part of the Adoration team and the mission of our company. For more information about Adoration, please visit www.AdorationHealth.com
. Follow us on Facebook
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.