Sacred Journey Hospice provides a special kind of care to patients, their families, and their caregivers who are living with advanced illnesses. At Sacred Journey Hospice, our mission is to tenderly embrace those facing the final moments of life, along with their loved ones, with expert medical care, emotional support, and spiritual guidance. All too often people facing advanced illness don’t know where to turn for comfort and support.
• Applies nursing principles and techniques in the treatment of patients. Provides nursing care, emotional support and education to the patient/family/caregiver.
• Responsible for providing input for the continued development of the patient care plan and physician’s plan of treatment.
• Checks and logs temperature of medication refrigerator daily.
• Communicates with physicians and others as needed to coordinate and ensure high quality care.
• Communicates on a regular basis with all staff/volunteers regarding patient status.
• Registered Nurse licensed to practice in this state who has at least two (2) years healthcare related experience. One (1) year in hospice preferred. Acute Care experience preferred.
• Current Basic Life Support Certification
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us for assistance.
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
Click here for additional FAQ information.