$3,000 sign on bonus available! *Must meet full-time criteria to qualify.
We are always looking for compassionate, caring, and experienced healthcare providers to join the Adoration Team. There are many exciting employment opportunities at Adoration Health and Hospice, whether it’s a part-time or full-time career or an opportunity to volunteer, we encourage you to join the team!
- Communicates health/nursing needs and/or recommendations to RN supervisor
- Coordinates admissions, discharges, and follow-up as needed
- Assists in medical/health appointments as needed
- Ensures the provision of nursing/health services under the direction of the RN and as ordered by the physician, provides direct care as outlined in the Service Plan/Nursing Care Plan
- Takes and records vital signs, weights, wound measurements, etc. Identifies trends outside of parameters, or in need of attention and communicates to RN/physician
Education: Completion of a state approved training program (e.g., diploma, associate’s degree, etc per state requirement)
- Must be a Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse (LPN or LVN, per state licensure requirements) in good standing
- CPR certification
- Must have at least 6 months of direct nursing experience
- Experience in providing services and supports to individuals with developmental disabilities, or related disorders preferred
- Valid driver’s license, with a satisfactory driving record, as defined by ResCare’s vehicle policy
- Must have the ability to use a computer utilizing company documentation systems
- Ability to communicate (verbally and written) with all levels of personnel, internal and external to the company
About our Line of Business
Adoration Home Health and Hospice provides quality and compassionate services in the comfort of home, providing support for patients, families and caregivers in their time of need. Adoration was formed to fill the need for a loving, community-focused, caring organization. We empower patients to live with dignity, find a sense of fulfillment, and celebrate with their families a life well-lived. Our employees and caregivers are proud to be a part of the Adoration team and the mission of our company. For more information about Adoration, please visit www.AdorationHealth.com
. Follow us on Facebook
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.