Are you the super-star multitasker type, strong in administration skills? Our Administrative and Clerical positions support the business from multiple locations and via various functions across the nation. Read below for information on this opportunity and apply today!
- Process Payroll per the operations payroll schedule, including distributing payroll checks and communicating payroll discrepancies to the business center
- Collection and review of employee punch correction forms and/or manual time sheets. Obtain applicable supervisor approval as needed. Submit approved documents to the Business Center weekly
- Print Employee Time Detail reports from the Workforce Timekeeper system and distribute to supervisors for review
- Generate and distribute other Workforce Timekeeper or labor management reports per assigned frequency
- Collect and review employee mileage forms. Obtain applicable supervisor approval as needed. Submit approved documents to the Business Center weekly
- Perform general office duties, including preparing office correspondence and memos as needed, ordering and maintaining office supplies, and coordinating office and office equipment maintenance as needed
- Maintain purchase cards and distribute as needed. Obtain weekly spend down and receipts for cardholders/users. Reconcile receipts to Bank statements and submit to Resource Center weekly
- Prepare and submit source forms for new locations, relation, lease renewals, and other property updates
- Other tasks as assigned
- Must have a High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Two years of related office management or bookkeeping experience. Human Resources experience preferred
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel
About our Line of Business
Rehab Without Walls NeuroSolutionsis dedicated to helping brain injury, spinal cord injury and stroke patients in a new way: blending scientifically backed rehab protocols with the patient’s real-life activities. It’s a combination that delivers better results during the recovery journey and into the future. Today, our rehab services are still removing walls, breaking barriers and rebuilding lives. In addition to our groundbreaking home and community rehab, we’re also providing services in residential facilities and outpatient clinics. For more information visit www.rehabwithoutwalls.com
. Follow us on Facebook
Additional Job Information
Join Rehab Without Walls NeuroSolutions in Southern California as an Office Coordinator!
- Experience in a medical office setting highly preferred
- Great customer service and communication-verbal and written-skills highly preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, etc. preferred
- PRN position
Learn more and apply today!
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.