Join a team of passionate and caring clinicians who make a difference in people’s lives. Our nursing group focuses on compassion and meeting the needs of our clients in a variety of settings such as Pharmacy, Home Health, Hospice, Residential and Private Duty. If your passion is outstanding patient care coupled with a desire to help others live their best life, then come work for us. Apply today!
- Reviews nursing home medication pass process and provides feedback
- Performs Mar-Med Card audits, Med Records audits, Med Cart Audits, Med Room Audits, and 3-way audits in assigned facilities
- Performs new business start-up implementations when necessary
- Performs mock surveys
- Understands customer issues and challenges; quickly and effectively provides a plan for resolution
- Acts as a performance improvement resource for the pharmacy.
- Develops and maintains relationships with professional organizations and national/state agencies to enhance knowledge base relative to pharmaceutical therapies and education
- Performs other tasks as assigned
- Required: LPN; National Certification Pharmacy Technician
- Required: 1-year experience practicing in an LTC nursing facility or pharmacy
- Desired: Skilled Nursing Facility experience preferred
- Desired: Knowledge of industry related federal/state regulations preferred
- Required: Active LPN Licensure in the state of employment or National Pharmacy Technician Licensure
- Required: Intermediate computer skills; proficient with Microsoft Office products
About our Line of Business
PharMerica is a full-service pharmacy solution providing value beyond medication. PharMerica is the long-term care pharmacy services provider of choice for senior living communities, skilled nursing facilities, public health organizations and post-acute care organizations. PharMerica is one of the nation's largest pharmacy companies. PharMerica offers unmatched employee development, exceptional company culture, seemingly endless opportunities for advancement and the highest hiring goals in decades. For more information about PharMerica, please visit www.pharmerica.com
. Follow us on Facebook
, and LinkedIn
Additional Job Information
- Must be available to work Monday through Friday, 7:00am to 4:00pm (hours can vary).
- Local and out of state travel required (up to 75%.
Colorado Pay Min
Colorado Pay Max
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.