Our therapy team executes customized treatment plans that deliver real results and exceed patients' expectations. If you're motivated to give our clients a more positive quality of life we encourage you to apply today!
- Manages full operation of the rehabilitation program, including supervision of all staff
- Directs the provision of all rehabilitative clinical services to maximize program efficiency and client satisfaction
- Ensures timely conversion of referrals to admissions and facilitation of an effective patient admission process to achieve or exceed all admission goals
- Develops and maintains working knowledge of third party payers, both government and commercial, for admissions
- Communicates established financial/billing procedures to patients, including proper verification of benefits information prior to their admission
- Manages the Rehabilitation department staffing levels through daily coordination of Rehabilitation staff assignments to meet clinical and operational needs
- Manages productivity and efficiency to meet financial and clinical goals
- Performs recruitment, selection, development and orientation of all clinical and administrative staff to ensure the delivery of safe and consistent quality care to all patients/clients
- Conducts chart audits and staff observations to ensure compliance with standards of care
- Reviews patient medical records to ensure that all federal and state law requirements and conditions of participation for Medicare and Medicaid are met and that an accurate record of the number of treatments provided is generated by each therapist and assistant
- Ensures proper functioning of equipment in the rehabilitation department and facilitates performance of preventative maintenance annually
- Participates in marketing and education activities with physicians, medical groups, discharge planners, patients, families and community
- Identifies and recommends development of new programs/service enhancements that promote increased clientele
- Monitors compliance with billing procedures, requirements and deadlines
- Prepares and submits weekly reports to summarize activities, achievements, and outcomes as requested by leadership
- Performs all duties as a staff therapist as assigned or needed, according to discipline, and as professional license allows *Expectation is that clinical care delivery is regular each week
- Performs all duties inherent in supervisory role, including but not limited to orientation, training, coaching, quality assurance, performance reviews
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Therapy from a college or university with accredited Physical Therapy program and maintains current, unrestricted license as PhysicaL Therapist by state in which practicing
- A minimum of five year’s work experience as a Physical Therapist
- Experience working in an outpatient rehab facility preferred
- Demonstrates knowledge of rehabilitation techniques related to complex neurological injury required
- Communicates effectively and professionally in verbal and written interactions
- Demonstrates strong organization skills and attention to detail
- The candidate/employee will have the physical ability to perform job related duties which may require sitting, lifting, standing, bending, stooping, stretching, walking, pushing, and pulling
- A health screen or examination may be required prior to assignment and periodically thereafter, depending on the specific location policy, local or state regulations to verify that he/she is physically capable of performing assigned duties with or without reasonable accommodations
About our Line of Business
Rehab Without Walls NeuroSolutionsis dedicated to helping brain injury, spinal cord injury and stroke patients in a new way: blending scientifically backed rehab protocols with the patient’s real-life activities. It’s a combination that delivers better results during the recovery journey and into the future. Today, our rehab services are still removing walls, breaking barriers and rebuilding lives. In addition to our groundbreaking home and community rehab, we’re also providing services in residential facilities and outpatient clinics. For more information visit www.rehabwithoutwalls.com
. Follow us on Facebook
Additional Job Information
Rehab without Walls NeuroSolutions is a multidisciplnary (OT, PT, SLP) outpatient neuro-rehab practice.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.