Under the general direction of the VP of Account Management, the Director delivers on the company’s value proposition to its clients. They lead a team of Sr. Account Manager’s, Account Manager’s and Managers. The Director cultivates and maintains on-going strategic client relationships and partnerships at all levels of the organization to achieve the company revenue, growth, and retention goals.
• Drives retention and growth of a large book of business across a given team.
• Assess, identify and train the talent on their team and appropriately assign account responsibilities.
• Develops Account Managers into promotional candidates for a future position.
• Tracks expiring client contracts and identify risk. They own the strategic plan for renewal along with pricing and contract negotiation. The Director also owns post mortem plans for accounts lost and how to develop strategies that avoid further losses in the future.
• Deploys PharMerica’s advanced, consultative, and strategic approach to account management. This includes the successful implementation and promotion of various corporate initiatives.
• Engages with the C-Suite, Regional or Facility leadership to discuss Monthly/Quarterly Business Reviews and Pharmacy Optimization Services.
• Oversees client issue escalation process and collaborates with key internal partners, elevating high level issues through the organization for complete resolution.
• Monitors their team’s performance on activities, tasks, contacts, and other material events with clients.
• Prepares on a quarterly or semi-annual basis a Book of Business Review with Management.
• Works with other company disciplines to assure that corporate standards are achieved.
• Attends client and PharMerica corporate/networking events and conferences.
• Conducts job responsibilities in accordance with the standards set out in the Company’s Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, its policies and procedures, the Corporate Compliance Agreement, applicable federal and state laws, and applicable professional standards.
• Required: BA/BS
• Desired: MBA
• Required: 5-10 years previous experience managing a team in a client management, customer service, or client support role; previous experience with team management in a healthcare setting or other business-to-business setting.
• Desired: related experience in pharmacy industry
• Required: Ability to present to all levels of management; excellent time-management skills; basic computer skills; advanced Microsoft Office proficiency; outstanding problem solving skills; experience in root cause analysis; able to collaborate cross-functionally; experience working within a team
• Desired: Previous experience in a project management and client-facing customer service role; strong background in administrative management with the ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines at once; strong experience in business writing
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us for assistance.
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
Click here for additional FAQ information.