Our therapy team executes customized treatment plans that deliver real results and exceed patients' expectations. If you're motivated to give our clients a more positive quality of life we encourage you to apply today!
- Provides empirically based psychological interventions to the person receiving services and his/her family as appropriate for their specific needs in order to maximize and encourage their participation with the community at large. Interventions may include cognitive behavioral interventions, problem solving focused interventions, addressing adjustment processes and coping, psycho-education, stress management, wellness promotion, compensatory strategies, pain management, as-well-as programmatic outcomes.
- Performs brief assessments at various stages in the counseling process as appropriate.
- Provides feedback to the appropriate person served, family, and treatment team, with regards to behavioral, emotional, psychological, and cognitive rehabilitation issues, test results, and practical applications.
- Performs a thorough evaluation by assessing the needs of the person receiving services, and sets measurable objectives that are formulated in conjunction with the rehabilitation team and adjusts treatment to achieve maximum results.
- Responsible for applying professional knowledge and skills in accordance with the accepted standards of clinical practice, to facilitate problem resolutions, and thereby the achievement of individualized goals and outcomes for the person served.
- Provides treatment progress and status documentation in accordance with the Plan of Treatment and maintains and submits documentation in the format and timelines required by the Company, facility, local, state and federal regulations.
- Reports progress to the rehabilitation staff, person receiving services and family members and observes/documents and reports changes in the condition of the person served to the clinical coordinator/designee, attending physician, and other treatment team members as appropriate.
- Participates in the team process, provides input and effective treatment strategies, attends case conference and family educational meetings and develops, teaches, and assesses the Plan of Treatment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Master’s or doctoral degree in counseling or a counseling-related field from an accredited college or university
- A minimum of one year of clinical experience and counseling individuals
- Maintenance of professional license and/or certification as required by the state in which the counselor practices
- Successfully completes any/all required pre-employment evaluation test(s) per policy in each assigned area of practice.
About our Line of Business
Rehab Without Walls NeuroSolutionsis dedicated to helping brain injury, spinal cord injury and stroke patients in a new way: blending scientifically backed rehab protocols with the patient’s real-life activities. It’s a combination that delivers better results during the recovery journey and into the future. Today, our rehab services are still removing walls, breaking barriers and rebuilding lives. In addition to our groundbreaking home and community rehab, we’re also providing services in residential facilities and outpatient clinics. For more information visit www.rehabwithoutwalls.com
. Follow us on Facebook
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.