Our Pharmacy group focuses on providing exceptional customer service and meeting the pharmacy needs for hospitals, rehabilitation hospitals, long-term acute care hospitals, and other specialized care centers nationwide. If your passion is service excellence and top-quality care come join our team and apply today!
- Oversees all functions related to delivery of pharmacy services and develop, recommend, and implement pharmacy policies and procedures
- Ensures pharmacy operations are compliant with hospital policies and procedures
- Ensures pharmacy operations are in compliance with state and federal laws and regulations
- Ensures pharmacy operations are in compliance with other regulatory bodies (The Joint Commission, EPA, FDA, and DEA)
- Completes Pharmacy Operational Reviews at a minimum quarterly with Hospital Administration
- Orders pharmaceuticals as needed to maintain inventory levels
- Provides training and guidance to personnel to ensure quality of patient care and high level of customer satisfaction
- Remains knowledgeable of the latest research developments concerning new drugs and drug usage
- Maintains contact with other department needs, medical staff, and nursing staff to determine needs, resolve problems, improve processes and promote effective drug therapy
- Leads and directs the work of others
- Develops staff in a mentoring and coaching way
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Use of a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected
- Performs other tasks as assigned
- Advanced degree in Pharmacy required
- Master of Science in Pharmacy or Pharm D preferred
- At least three (3) years of experience in discipline required
- Ten years of experience in discipline preferred
- Knowledge of principals related to pharmaceutical preparation and practices
- Licensed Pharmacist listed by the State Board of Pharmacy
- Two years’ experience as a pharmacist
- Minimum one year management experience
- Strong leadership skills
About our Line of Business
PharMerica is a full-service pharmacy solution providing value beyond medication. PharMerica is the long-term care pharmacy services provider of choice for senior living communities, skilled nursing facilities, public health organizations and post-acute care organizations. PharMerica is one of the nation's largest pharmacy companies. PharMerica offers unmatched employee development, exceptional company culture, seemingly endless opportunities for advancement and the highest hiring goals in decades. For more information about PharMerica, please visit www.pharmerica.com
. Follow us on Facebook
, and LinkedIn
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.