Are you the super-star multitasker type, strong in administration skills? Our Administrative and Clerical positions support the business from multiple locations and via various functions across the nation. Read below for information on this opportunity and apply today!
• Receives/responds to incoming calls from referral sources/potential clients and exchanges information to identify the clients' needs and consults with Director of Clinical Management to determine the Company's ability to meet them.
• Initial point of contact for referrals: gathers relevant data, identifies clinical needs, and completes Referral Intake Sheet.
• Communicates with Admissions Manager or PM/DCM to determine appropriateness of referral.
• Verifies benefits and discusses any potential issues with Admissions Manager and/or Program Manager (PM) or Director of Clinical Management (DCM.)
• Staffs cases with appropriate team members, with input from Admissions Manager and/or PM/DCM as needed.
• Works closely with Admissions Manager/Pre-Admission Screeners to set up Pre-Admission Screen and initiates contact with funding source to begin authorization process.
• Keeps referral sources updated with status of staffing and authorizations, as appropriate.
• Works closely with Admissions Manager to prioritize referrals and pending admissions for timely processing and follow up.
• Once PAS is complete, distributes to payer and any other required parties for authorization purposes and follows up as needed to ensure timely review and processing of authorizations.
• Obtains initial authorizations for services with assistance of Admissions Manager, as needed. Completes insurance verification forms with this information; generates and sends authorization confirmation letters to funding sources.
• Follows up, as needed, with all involved parties (both internal and external) to assure adequate communication of clinical information and financial status, and well as pending authorizations and start of care dates.
• Completes all startup paperwork and distributes accordingly, including preparation of clinical packets for team.
• Obtains therapists’ treatment schedules and schedules initial team teleconference. Coordinates case openings with Clinical Coordinators (CCs), including identifying missing information or clarification needs for CC to address at case opening.
• Ensures physician orders are obtained prior to start of services.
• Maintains referral log.
• Maintains contract binders.
• Works in conjunction with PM/DCM to maintain weekly staffing logs, monitor therapists’ availability/vacations and identify current staffing trends and needs for recruitment purposes.
• Assists with miscellaneous office tasks as needed including answering phones, maintaining forms files, creation of Home Binders, and other projects as identified by ED/PM/DCM.
• Adheres to and participates in Company’s mandatory HIPAA privacy program / practices and Business Ethics and Compliance programs / practices.
• Performs other duties as assigned in response to the person receiving services, office and/or program needs.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Minimum of Associate’s degree in business or health care related field preferred.
• Related admissions and medical insurance work experience will be considered in place of degree
• Broad knowledge of medical terminology
• Proficient data entry and computer skills including Microsoft Word and Excel
• Strong organization skills and attention to detail
• Able to function in position with minimal supervision
• Effective and professional interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us for assistance.
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
Click here for additional FAQ information.