Works under the supervision of Training delivery Manager to implement training program for Framework - Long Term Care (FWLTC).
• Contributes to the creation and implementation of training supporting the integration of FWLTC in pharmacies
• Develops training curriculum and maintains training materials
• Delivers the training necessary to operationalize pharmacies on Framework, satisfying company goals and objectives related to training delivery and project timelines
• Adapts content presented to trainees based on their learning style, ability, personality, or performance
• Makes recommendations and implements changes to improve initiatives and/or specific training programs
• Solicits feedback, validate customer acceptance
• Other duties as assigned
• Devoted to a task or purpose with integrity
• Curious, detail-oriented, and a quick learner
• Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
• Demonstrates eagerness and interest
• Works well as a member of a team
• Capable of making others think deeply on a subject
• Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
• Strong customer focus, ability to deeply understand customers and their needs
• Excellent communication skills
• Adaptive to
• Foundational knowledge in Institutional or Long-term Care Pharmacy
• Communication – Intermediate
• Microsoft Office Suite – Intermediate
• High School degree or Bachelors
• 5+ years combined experience working in health care setting, retail or Institutional pharmacy
• 2+ years as an Operator or higher on Framework dispensing system by Softwriters, Inc.
The person in this position can live anywhere in the US but must be able to travel 50%.
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us for assistance.
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
Click here for additional FAQ information.