Are you a numbers aficionado, skillful in maximizing costs and minimizing expenses? Finance and Accounting focuses on the organization's financial management strategies and execution. If this piques your interest, read more below and apply today!
Summary - Accounting Support
- Compiles and sorts documents, routes invoices to the appropriate individual for review and approval
- Electronically files accounting support documentation in a timely manner
- Prepares vouchers, invoices, checks, account statements, reports, and other records
- Reviews all documentation for accuracy
- Ensures accurate and timely entry and processing of invoices and manual checks
- Reconciles monthly general ledger accounts
- Ensures proper approvals for all payments prior to payment execution
- Provides entry support for the forecasting process
Details of Accounting Duties
- Payments - Record participant related voucher payments in all required databases in a timely manner
- Accounts Payable - Ensure accurate and timely coding and processing of all vouchers, invoices, expense reports, etc. by appropriate general ledger and funding stream coding
- Funding Purchase Card reconciliation - Assist Project Accountant as needed
- Local Checking Account - Review requests for accuracy, enter the participants and expenses in QuickBooks (or equivalent software), print checks, upload request, acquire needed signatures of authorized manager(s) and mail checks as directed
- Backup Documentation - Gather, organize and review all monthly invoice backup documentation for accuracy and deliver to as required
- Monthly Close - This position will be an important part of the monthly close process, providing support to the Project Accountant, making sure all asset related journal entries are posted and accounts reconciled
- Standard Operating Procedures - Develop accounting support related Standard Operating Procedures in conjunction with leadership and/or Project Director(s) as requested
- Timekeeper - Review Time Detail Report, enter punch corrections, identify corrections needed for final payroll processing and communicate that to leadership team for all team members
- Secure Payroll Approval - Obtain final approval of payroll from supported Project Director(s) and submit to corporate for processing
- Backup Documentation - File all payroll related documentation in an organized manner and provide for internal and external audits and reviews, as requested
- Standard Operating Procedures - Develop payroll support related Standard Operating Procedures in conjunction with leadership and/or Project Director(s), as requested
- High School Diploma or General Education Diploma
- College level Accounting courses or equivalent accounting and bookkeeping experience
- Strong Excel, QuickBooks, e-mail, general ledger, and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and learn new applications
About our Line of Business
Equus Workforce Solutions, formerly ResCare Workforce Services, is the nation’s leading provider of workforce development services in North America. With a dedicated and passionate team, Equus puts the industry’s best practices to work nationwide by focusing on the development, design, and delivery of demand-driven workforce solutions. Assisting over a million job seekers and thousands of employers annually, Equus Workforce Solutions is the most comprehensive workforce development company in the United States. For more information visit https://equusworks.com
Additional Job Information
- Combination of Remote and In-Person work.
- Full time, grant-funded position through June 30, 2022.
- Full Benefits including Medical/Dental/Vision and Paid Time Off (PTO).
Hourly salary range: $20.00 - $22.00
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.