Our operational team members focus on efficiently meeting the needs of our clients across various lines of business. If your passion is to ensure quality care to help our clients live their best life we encourage you to apply today!
- Compile, process, and maintain medical records, of person(s) served in a manner consistent with medical, administrative, ethical, legal, and regulatory requirements of the health services system. Report patient information for health requirements and standards
- Assist Director of Health Services and Health Services Supervisor (or area designees) with documentation
- Maintain closed medical records according to are regulatory requirements
- File laboratory slips, x-ray documents, to current chart
- Provide medical record information to other operations, agencies and physicians’ offices
- Supply nursing personnel with forms and documents required
- Provide requested information to Resource Center staff as requested by staff other than nursing
- Maintain skills acquisition and data collection files, files relating to person(s) served financial information and completes routine audits of information files
- Make copies of Medicaid cards and distributes to locations by the first of each month and assures document copies have been provided to each location and person served as needed
- Maintain all original information files for each person served up-to-date face sheet for each person served and input necessary information into database, if applicable. Also maintains soft folder for overflow papers and forms for each person served
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or General Education Diploma equivalent
About our Line of Business
PharMerica is a full-service pharmacy solution providing value beyond medication. PharMerica is the long-term care pharmacy services provider of choice for senior living communities, skilled nursing facilities, public health organizations and post-acute care organizations. PharMerica is one of the nation's largest pharmacy companies. PharMerica offers unmatched employee development, exceptional company culture, seemingly endless opportunities for advancement and the highest hiring goals in decades. For more information about PharMerica, please visit www.pharmerica.com
. Follow us on Facebook
, and LinkedIn
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.