Sacred Journey Hospice provides a special kind of care to patients, their families, and their caregivers who are living with advanced illnesses. At Sacred Journey Hospice, our mission is to tenderly embrace those facing the final moments of life, along with their loved ones, with expert medical care, emotional support, and spiritual guidance. All too often people facing advanced illness don’t know where to turn for comfort and support.
• Provides care to designated patients under the direct supervision of the Registered Nurse.
• Provides care to designated Home Care patients in collaboration with the RN and other health care professionals in accordance with established policies and procedures.
• Perform duties associated with direct patient care and quality improvement activities.
• Assures completeness of ordered procedures and treatments, instructs patients concerning procedures, treatments and needs, and ensures medical orders are carried out accurately and in a timely manner.
• Works to ensure the safety, best practices, and high quality standards of care are maintained across the continuum.
* License Practical Nurse licensed to practice in this state who has at least three (3) years healthcare related experience. Two (2) years in hospice, home care preferred.
• Must have current Basic Life Support Certification
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us for assistance.
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
Click here for additional FAQ information.