Sacred Journey Hospice provides a special kind of care to patients, their families, and their caregivers who are living with advanced illnesses. At Sacred Journey Hospice, our mission is to tenderly embrace those facing the final moments of life, along with their loved ones, with expert medical care, emotional support, and spiritual guidance. All too often people facing advanced illness don’t know where to turn for comfort and support.
RESPONSIBILITIES (including but not limited to):
This position assumes authority, responsibility, and accountability for the clinical staff in the organization. This position partners with the organizations administrative team to allocate departmental resources in an efficient and economic manner for each patient/family unit to attain or maintain the highest practical physical, mental and psychosocial well-being throughout the end of life process.
• Collaborates with other departments, medical professionals, consultant, and organizations, including government agencies and advocacy groups, to develop, support and coordinate patient care.
• Communicates and interprets policies and procedures to clinical staff, and monitors staff practices and implementation.
• Ensure adherence to current standard of nursing practice while maintaining state and federal regulatory compliance in the facility. Responsible for compliance with Hospice policy, state/federal regulations, and accreditation requirements.
• Registered Nurse licensed to practice in this state who has at least three (3) years healthcare related experience. Three (3) years in hospice, home care preferred.
• Current Basic Life Support Certification
• Must have reliable transportation and maintain a current driver license in the state and maintain automobile liability insurance.
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us for assistance.
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
Click here for additional FAQ information.