Sacred Journey Hospice provides a special kind of care to patients, their families, and their caregivers who are living with advanced illnesses. At Sacred Journey Hospice, our mission is to tenderly embrace those facing the final moments of life, along with their loved ones, with expert medical care, emotional support, and spiritual guidance. All too often people facing advanced illness don’t know where to turn for comfort and support.
• Provide hands-on personal care as directed by the RN Case Manager that are included in the plan of care and permitted to be performed under State and Federal law for hospice aide consistent with the hospice aide training.
• Report changes in the patient’s medical, nursing, rehabilitative, and social needs to a registered nurse, as the changes relate to the plan of care and quality assessment and improvement activities.
• Complete appropriate records in compliance with the hospice’s policies and procedures.
• Follow written patient care instructions for a hospice aide prepared by a RN Case Manager who is responsible for the supervision of a hospice aide a minimum of every 14 days.
• Current Georgia Certified Nurse’s Aide Certificate to practice in this state. One (1) year healthcare related experience preferred.
• Current Basic Life Support Certification
• Current driver license in the state and maintain automobile liability insurance.
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us for assistance.
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
Click here for additional FAQ information.