Sacred Journey Hospice provides a special kind of care to patients, their families, and their caregivers who are living with advanced illnesses. At Sacred Journey Hospice, our mission is to tenderly embrace those facing the final moments of life, along with their loved ones, with expert medical care, emotional support, and spiritual guidance. All too often people facing advanced illness don’t know where to turn for comfort and support.
• Operates under the Medical Director’s orders.
• Responsible for identifying and coordinating patient/family care to support terminally ill patients and families in home, skilled nursing facility or residential care facility. Frequency of patient / family contacts will be at the discretion of the Case Manager and his/her assessment of need, but will be a minimum of once per week.
• The Case Manager endeavors to utilize teaching, assessment, and intervention skills to provide comfort care and maximize the quality of life for the patients and families.
• Depending on the acuity of the patient, the Case Manager is expected to make 4-5 visits per day with documentation.
• Case load is approximately 12-15 patients for 40 hours/week
• Registered Nurse licensed to practice in this state who has at least two (2) years healthcare related experience. One (1) year in hospice preferred.
• Current Basic Life Support Certification
• Must have reliable transportation and maintain a current driver license in the state and maintain automobile liability insurance.
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us for assistance.
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
Click here for additional FAQ information.