Do you have a passion for establishing partnerships and strategies in achieving organizationation excellence? Our Business Development & Sales teams focus on developing strategic solutions to align and grow the business. Continue reading for information regarding this position and apply today!
Works with RVP of Sales in evaluating and qualifying new business opportunities as to profitability and strategic impact on the pharmacy and the region in order to achieve annual revenue goal.
- Works with RVP of Sales in identifying business opportunities through sales calls, referrals, targeting reports and CRM and in communicating (verbally and in writing) with skilled nursing, assisted living, subacute and managed care organizations to assess market needs.
- Works with RVP of Sales in finalizing contracting, coordinating startup of new account and transitioning account services to pharmacy operations, upon obtaining service commitment from client.
- Works with RVP of Sales to utilize marketing segmentation information in developing strategic territory plans and executes those plans to budget time effectively and target high potential prospective customers.
- Works with RVP of Sales and local Pharmacy Director to maintain and strengthen customer relationships by
- providing ongoing support and value to customers through products and services.
- Communicates with other pharmacy team members (Account Manager, consultant pharmacist, and pharmacy staff) to uncover leads and resolve customer service concerns.
- Completes sales, reporting, and contracting for new business and other administrative procedures as determined by the RVP of Sales in a timely and accurate manner.
- Successfully completes all components of sales training and implements sales process and procedures, such as pre-call planning, into everyday practice.
- Participates in local, state and national industry trade shows as required to grow area of responsibility.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
- Conducts job responsibilities in accordance with the standards set out in the Company's Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, its policies and procedures, the Corporate Compliance Agreement, applicable federal and state laws, and applicable professional standards.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Each essential function is required, although reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Long Term Care experience preferred
- Two or more years of prior sales experience background required
- Three to five years of prior healthcare sales, medical equipment sales, consumer products and services/solutions sales experience a plus
- Experience selling and negotiating contracts for products and services a plus
- Proficient computer skills in MS Office Suite including: MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and MS Outlook
- Must have valid driver's license and willing to travel 75%.
- Must be results orientated, adaptable, product/service knowledgeable, organized, and have good oral communication skills
About our Line of Business
PharMerica is a full-service pharmacy solution providing value beyond medication. PharMerica is the long-term care pharmacy services provider of choice for senior living communities, skilled nursing facilities, public health organizations and post-acute care organizations. PharMerica is one of the nation's largest pharmacy companies. PharMerica offers unmatched employee development, exceptional company culture, seemingly endless opportunities for advancement and the highest hiring goals in decades. For more information about PharMerica, please visit www.pharmerica.com
. Follow us on Facebook
, and LinkedIn
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.