With Adoration, you will join a team of compassionate and caring clinicians who make a difference in people's lives every day. Our nursing team focuses on compassionate patient care and meeting the needs of our clients while they recover and/or rehab in their home. If your passion is providing outstanding patient care coupled with a desire to help patients and caregivers live their best life, then we would be excited to have you come work for the Adoration team! Apply today, and begin your new career with Adoration!
Current Field Nurse Responsibilities:
- Provide care to patients in a safe and timely manner using acceptable nursing skill, and best practices as defined by Adoration's quality assurance team
- Active participation in weekly team meetings in a manner that safely manages around current COVID safety measures and helps coordinate appropriate patient care
- Provide nursing interventions that facilitate patient rehabilitation and efficient, quality outcome driven results
- Provide quality, compassionate nursing care while coordinating with other members of the interdisciplinary treatment team as needed
- Facilitate adjustments to the nursing care plan as needed to ensure our patients reach their maximum potential
- Provide medication instruction, monitoring and administration as ordered by the patient's Primary Care Physician
- Appropriate implementation of medication orders, medication reviews, monitoring, and discontinuation of medications as ordered by, and coordinated with the patient's Primary Care Physician
- Conduct patient assessments and help to develop the patient's plan of care with other members of the interdisciplinary team. Complete supervision of Licensed Practical Nurses and Home Health Aide staff as appropriate
- Inform the physician and nursing supervisor of changes in the client's medical needs through documentation and other methods of appropriate communication
- Complete appropriate and timely documentation of all patient care including progress note, summaries, and discharges per state and federal requirements
- Assist with developing and implementing an individualized treatment plan of care that ensures the patients rapid recovery at home
- Understand and abide by safe nursing practices and an understanding of when to report patient events to the nursing supervisor in a timely manner
- Comfortable with learning, or using, an electronic medical record and documentation software (WellSky)
- Registered Nursing Degree (Associate or Bachelor) from an accredited college of nursing with current unrestricted registration and license in the state of Tennessee, required
- One year nursing practice, required; and Home health, geriatrics or other relateable setting, preferred
- Valid driver's license, acceptable driving record and proof of car insurance in accordance with Adoration policy and/or the State of Tennessee, required
- Active CPR certification
- Successful background check
About our Line of Business
Adoration Home Health and Hospice provides quality and compassionate services in the comfort of home, providing support for patients, families and caregivers in their time of need. Adoration was formed to fill the need for a loving, community-focused, caring organization. We empower patients to live with dignity, find a sense of fulfillment, and celebrate with their families a life well-lived. Our employees and caregivers are proud to be a part of the Adoration team and the mission of our company. For more information about Adoration, please visit www.AdorationHealth.com
. Follow us on Facebook
Additional Job Information
$3,000 sign on bonus available! Must meet full-time criteria to qualify.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.