- Receives in-bound communications from customers, and/or facility personnel, documenting real-time call in software tracking log, following specific questioning to gather pertinent facts, recording situation electronically, resolving when applicable or forwarding concerns to appropriate functional area for resolution. Associate will follow-up on all issues and serve as key point of contact to ensure customer satisfaction and positive customer outcome
- Works with other functional areas to resolve customer problems, documents problems in system database, and notifies appropriate parties of what actions have or need to be taken
- Recognizes deviation and irregularities relating to data, processes and system requirements and seeks resolution from originator, supervisor or director
- Performs outbound courtesy calls as designated by the business guidelines
- Achieves Call Center metrics
- Maintains the confidentiality of employees and patients/resident’s demographic and medical information
- Maintains work records and area per department requirements
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
Are you the super-star multitasker type, strong in administration skills? Our Administrative and Clerical positions support the business from multiple locations and via various functions across the nation. Read below for information on this opportunity and apply today!
- Required: High School Diploma
- Desired: Associates Degree
- Required: Four years of Call Center Inbound/Outbound Experience
- Desired: Previous healthcare experience preferred; Inside/Outside sales experience
- Required: Computer Literacy, data entry skills, project management skills
- Required: Must have good oral & written communication skills, detail & results orientation, problem solving skills, and team work
About our Line of Business
Pharmacy Alternatives®, a PharMerica company, is a specialized pharmacy provider focused on serving individuals with cognitive, intellectual and developmental disabilities (I/DD) helping people live their best life. Pharmacy Alternatives combined with PharMerica offer unmatched long-term pharmacy solutions specializing in serving special-needs populations who live in intermediate care facilities, waiver homes, group homes, assisted living, supported-living or foster care. PharMerica is one of the nation's largest pharmacy companies. The combined organization offers unmatched employee development, exceptional company culture, seemingly endless opportunities for advancement and the highest hiring goals in decades. For more information about Pharmacy Alternatives, please visit www.palrx.com
. Follow us on Facebook
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.