Our Pharmacy group focuses on providing exceptional customer service and meeting the pharmacy needs for hospitals, rehabilitation hospitals, long-term acute care hospitals, and other specialized care centers nationwide. If your passion is service excellence and top-quality care come join our team and apply today!
This position in Union City does not require an Associate's Degree or experience in the discipline, however, light maintenance/repair skills for pharmacy equipment are required. Qualified candidates are eligible for a $500 sign on bonus.
- The Pharmacy Distribution Associate manages distribution of products, stocks daily product received, and maintains pharmacy equipment.
- Preps, stages and manifests facility orders for delivery ensuring accurate and timely delivery of product to customers
- Maintains pharmacy equipment and product performing routine maintenance as necessary
- Clean and repair med carts (change locks, replace drawers), change fluorescent lights, break down cardboard boxes, as well as, scan meds into totes, print manifests and prep totes for delivery
- Receives incoming product, inspects for accuracy/damages, stocks shelves
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Performs other tasks as assigned
- Required: Associate degree
- Required: Five years of experience in the discipline
- Required: Familiar with concepts, practices, and procedures in discipline
About our Line of Business
PharMerica is a full-service pharmacy solution providing value beyond medication. PharMerica is the long-term care pharmacy services provider of choice for senior living communities, skilled nursing facilities, public health organizations and post-acute care organizations. PharMerica is one of the nation's largest pharmacy companies. PharMerica offers unmatched employee development, exceptional company culture, seemingly endless opportunities for advancement and the highest hiring goals in decades. For more information about PharMerica, please visit www.pharmerica.com
. Follow us on Facebook
, and LinkedIn
Additional Job Information
Must be available to work rotating shifts from 10:30am-7:00pm, 11:30am-8:00pm, 1:00pm-9:30pm. Includes weekends and holidays.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.