Our Pharmacy group focuses on providing exceptional customer service and meeting the pharmacy needs for hospitals, rehabilitation hospitals, long-term acute care hospitals, and other specialized care centers nationwide. If your passion is service excellence and top-quality care come join our team and apply today!
- Works with Pharmacy Director to implement work flow and productivity measures that will achieve performance targets and customer expectations
- Works with Pharmacy Director and pharmacy staff to execute Company Initiatives, Core Processes and Quality Initiatives to continually improve the overall quality of service to our customers
- Works with Pharmacy Director and pharmacy staff to ensure the business unit is in compliance with all Federal, State and Local laws/pharmacy regulations and Corporate Compliance Program
- Assist in managing pharmacy personnel issues in conjunction with Pharmacy Director
- Works with Client Services and Sales team to effectively communicate with customers (DONs, Administrators, Staff RNs) and resolve customer issues
- Works with pharmacy management to ensure implementation of daily operational quality and cost containment strategies (pre-pack, front-end process, cycle-fill) occurs on all dispensing and procurement activities
- Works with pharmacy management to monitor the purchasing and inventory supply for the pharmacy to ensure goals are being met (inventory turns, preferred products, generics, TI, controlled drug monitoring)
- Performs other tasks as assigned
- As required by government regulations and business needs
- High school diploma with a minimum of five years management experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Pharmacy setting (LTC preferred)
- Detail oriented, goal oriented, team player, oral communication
About our Line of Business
PharMerica is a full-service pharmacy solution providing value beyond medication. PharMerica is the long-term care pharmacy services provider of choice for senior living communities, skilled nursing facilities, public health organizations and post-acute care organizations. PharMerica is one of the nation's largest pharmacy companies. PharMerica offers unmatched employee development, exceptional company culture, seemingly endless opportunities for advancement and the highest hiring goals in decades. For more information about PharMerica, please visit www.pharmerica.com
. Follow us on Facebook
, and LinkedIn
Additional Job Information
Additional Required Qualifications:
Experience in a pharmacy setting
Knowledge of federal and state pharmacy regulations
Pharm D. from an accredited School of Pharmacy
Long-Term Care pharmacy experience
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.