Responsible for supervising the day-to-day operations of the ValueMed Pharmacy. Monitors productivity and performance standards, plans and directs work flow and project assignments to ensure timely delivery of accurate and cost-effective medications to the residents.
• Ensures that the residents and communities are provided with the highest levels of pharmacy and customer service.
• Monitors productivity and performance standards of the ValueMed Technicians to ensure service standards are met.
• Plans and directs work flow and project assignments.
• Supervises the entry of accurate and timely data into computer system to facilitate the dispensing of prescriptions and obtaining reimbursements/payments.
• Supervises and participates in orientation, training, competency assessment, and evaluation of ValueMed technicians.
• Address staff concerns and day to day operations, systems, customer service, quality and professional issues which includes ensuring all ValueMed technicians have necessary state certifications, as required by individual state regulations.
• Ensures completion of necessary information from entry sheets, electronic orders and medication orders for data entry and account setup in system.
• Works with Pharmacy Directors, and Client Billing Services Offices (CBSO) to resolve customer concerns/issues.
• Works with associates in other functional areas, account management representatives and regional operations to resolve customer concerns.
• Performs customer satisfaction calls as needed.
• Works with other functional areas to resolve customer problems, document problems in designated database, and notify appropriate parties of what action(s) need to be taken.
• Performs other tasks as assigned.
• Conducts job responsibilities in accordance with the standards set out in the Company’s Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, its policies and procedures, the Corporate Compliance Agreement, applicable federal and state laws, and applicable professional standards.
• To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Each essential function is required, although reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Required: Bachelor’s Degree
• Required: Minimum 1-2 years of experience in retail or LTC pharmacy.
• Required: Minimum 1-2 years of supervisory experience.
• Required: Minimum 1-2 years of customer service experience.
• Preferred: Minimum 1-2 years of data entry experience.
• Desired: Experience with admissions and collections.
• Required: Ability to communicate effectively. Skilled in operating a computer. Skilled in performing detailed work.
• Preferred: State registered/licensed Pharmacy Technician
• Desired: National PTCB certification.
• Required: Results driven; Detail oriented; Organization and Planning; Commitment to lead and improve the skills/knowledge of both self and others; Accountability for actions, decisions; Effective communicator
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us for assistance.
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
Click here for additional FAQ information.