Our Pharmacy group focuses on providing exceptional customer service and meeting the pharmacy needs for hospitals, rehabilitation hospitals, long-term acute care hospitals, and other specialized care centers nationwide. If your passion is service excellence and top-quality care come join our team and apply today!
- Performs general administrative functions in support of pharmacy management.
- May perform payroll related functions, including timekeeping and scheduling.
- Sets up and maintains employee personnel files in accordance with Company policy.
- Assists pharmacy management with productivity reporting.
- In conjunction with the Pharmacist and Pharmacy Tech Supervisor, may monitor workflow and reassign techs and support staff as necessary to ensure timely delivery launch; may monitor and research incomplete orders via the query to ensure timely delivery of launch.
- May fill in when necessary as a Pharmacy Technician, Data Entry or Distribution Coordinator.
- Respond to audit requests and providing required documentation. Works with pharmacy management in maintenance and storage of prescription records by verifying accuracy of the prescription with manifest.
- Assists with special projects as required.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
- Required: High School Diploma or equivalent
- Required: Prior related experience
- Required: Ability to use windows software programs.
- Desired: Pharmacy Technician License
About our Line of Business
PharMerica is a full-service pharmacy solution providing value beyond medication. PharMerica is the long-term care pharmacy services provider of choice for senior living communities, skilled nursing facilities, public health organizations and post-acute care organizations. PharMerica is one of the nation's largest pharmacy companies. PharMerica offers unmatched employee development, exceptional company culture, seemingly endless opportunities for advancement and the highest hiring goals in decades. For more information about PharMerica, please visit www.pharmerica.com
. Follow us on Facebook
, and LinkedIn
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.