Our therapy team executes customized treatment plans that deliver real results and exceed patients' expectations. If you're motivated to give our clients a more positive quality of life we encourage you to apply today!
- Provides physical therapy services planned, delegated and supervised by the qualified Physical Therapist in accordance with the patient’s Plan of Treatment
- Confers with Physical Therapist regularly regarding patient’s plan of treatment, status of progress toward goals, questions and concerns
- Assists with cleaning and maintenance of equipment, treatment and department areas
- Reports any problems with department equipment to the appropriate personnel to ensure that it is maintained in good working order
- Communicates patient’s needs and progress to the Physical Therapist of record and assists in securing special adaptive equipment for patient to improve function. Incorporates the use of adaptive equipment to enhance the rehabilitation program
- Maintains and submits patient treatment and billing documentation in the format and timelines required by the Company, facility, funding source, local, state and federal regulations
- Adheres to standards of the Company's Code of Conduct, policies, Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act, Corporate Compliance programs and appropriate professional practice standards and applicable state/federal laws
- Attends, participates in and/or conducts internal staff development programs and meetings; obtains continuing education as required by company policy and regulations; maintains and enhances clinical practice skills
- Current unrestricted license as a Physical Therapist Assistant by state in which practicing
- Current Basic Life Support or cardiopulmonary resuscitation certification, in accordance state regulations
- A minimum of one year’s work experience as a Physical Therapist Assistant preferred
- Demonstrates knowledge of rehabilitation techniques related to complex neurological injury
- Communicates effectively and professionally in verbal and written interactions
- Demonstrates strong organization skills and attention to detail
About our Line of Business
Rehab Without Walls NeuroSolutionsis dedicated to helping brain injury, spinal cord injury and stroke patients in a new way: blending scientifically backed rehab protocols with the patient’s real-life activities. It’s a combination that delivers better results during the recovery journey and into the future. Today, our rehab services are still removing walls, breaking barriers and rebuilding lives. In addition to our groundbreaking home and community rehab, we’re also providing services in residential facilities and outpatient clinics. For more information visit www.rehabwithoutwalls.com
. Follow us on Facebook
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.