Provides assistance to the Mainteance team in keeping the office/facility clean and functional.
• Performs a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting and vacuuming.
• Ensures office spaces and bathrooms are clean and sanitary.
• Ensures all offices are cared for and inspected according to standards.
• Protects equipment and makes sure there are no in adequacies.
• Notifies superiors on any damages, deficits and disturbances.
• Checks related supply levels and replenishes when appropriate.
• Adheres strictly to rules regarding health and safety and be aware of any company-related practices.
• Performs other tasks as assigned.
• Conducts job responsibilities in accordance with the standards set out in the Company’s Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, its policies and procedures, the Corporate Compliance Agreement, applicable federal and state laws, and applicable professional standards.
• To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Each essential function is required, although reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Education/Learning Experience
• Desired: High School Diploma
• Work Experience
• Desired: Experience as a cleaner or housekeeper.
• Required: Ability to work with little supervision and maintain a high level of performance.
• Required: Prioritization and time management skills.
• Required: Ability to work efficiently
This position will be moving from Long Beach to Uniondale in March 2021.
M: 10am to 6pm
T: 10am to 7pm
W: 10am to 7pm
Th: 10am to 6pm
Su: 10am to 6pm
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us for assistance.
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
Click here for additional FAQ information.