Are you the super-star multitasker type, strong in administration skills? Our Administrative and Clerical positions support the business from multiple locations and via various functions across the nation. Read below for information on this opportunity and apply today!
- Be energetic and professional in a small office environment. This position will help gather electronic records requests received from clients
- Serve as primary administrative support to management staff
- Provide administration and clerical support in a variety of areas
- Answer incoming calls and make outbound inquiries. Direct calls appropriately. Record messages correctly
- Enter information into database as needed. Type memos, reports, correspondence, newsletters and any other communications as directed.
- Separate and distribute mail to appropriate personnel. Assure outgoing mail is sent on time with appropriate mail requirements
- Attend office meetings and run office errands
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma required. Previous experience working in an office environment a plus
- Excellent communication and phone skills with ability to adapt within our diverse customer base
- Be able and comfortable in making a high volume of outbound calls daily
- Proficient in computer and typing skills with the ability to multitask using different programs simultaneously
- High School Diploma required
About our Line of Business
Rehab Without Walls NeuroSolutionsis dedicated to helping brain injury, spinal cord injury and stroke patients in a new way: blending scientifically backed rehab protocols with the patient’s real-life activities. It’s a combination that delivers better results during the recovery journey and into the future. Today, our rehab services are still removing walls, breaking barriers and rebuilding lives. In addition to our groundbreaking home and community rehab, we’re also providing services in residential facilities and outpatient clinics. For more information visit www.rehabwithoutwalls.com
. Follow us on Facebook
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.