Our Pharmacy group focuses on providing exceptional customer service and meeting the pharmacy needs for hospitals, rehabilitation hospitals, long-term acute care hospitals, and other specialized care centers nationwide. If your passion is service excellence and top-quality care come join our team and apply today!
- Works under direct supervision of a Registered Pharmacist, fills prescriptions and prepares IV’s
- Works with Billing Supervisor to enter data into computer system to fill prescriptions and to obtain reimbursement payment
- Works under direct supervision of a Registered Pharmacist in prepackaging medication for dispensing according to standards and government regulations
- Assists the Pharmacist in final checking of filled prescriptions, which may include stating the medication for RPh final review and/or packaging of medication post RPh final review and coordinating accurate and timely delivery to the customer
- Assists Pharmacy Management in maintaining good inventory practices which may include receiving and rotating incoming medications and supplies, posting lot numbers, expiration dates and assisting in physical inventory
- Works with Technician Supervisor in maintaining a clean/safe work environment, checking equipment for calibration, safety and cleanliness
- Required: Currently enrolled in Pharmacy school
- Required: Ability to use a computer
- Required: Detail oriented; goal oriented, team player, oral communication
- Licenses/Certifications: As required by state and federal law.
About our Line of Business
PharMerica is a full-service pharmacy solution providing value beyond medication. PharMerica is the long-term care pharmacy services provider of choice for senior living communities, skilled nursing facilities, public health organizations and post-acute care organizations. PharMerica is one of the nation's largest pharmacy companies. PharMerica offers unmatched employee development, exceptional company culture, seemingly endless opportunities for advancement and the highest hiring goals in decades. For more information about PharMerica, please visit www.pharmerica.com
. Follow us on Facebook
, and LinkedIn
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.