Our Pharmacy group focuses on providing exceptional customer service and meeting the pharmacy needs for hospitals, rehabilitation hospitals, long-term acute care hospitals, and other specialized care centers nationwide. If your passion is service excellence and top-quality care come join our team and apply today!
- Acts as a resource to the facilities in obtaining information, completing necessary documentation, and following up on outstanding claims.
- Understands Insurance and Medicaid formularies and processes, including the prior authorization processes.
- Makes outgoing calls to Facilities, Plans, and Physician’s offices as needed to obtain approvals
- Works with Client Billing Service Offices, Pharmacy Directors, customers and prescription drug plans to effectively communicate and resolve customer issues.
- Provides clinical support to members of the RxAllow team regarding prior authorization concerns
- Achieves productivity goals with regard to calls/claims per hour, as determined by the Director and Clinical Hub Manager.
- Prioritizes work to meet daily and competing deadlines.
- Develops a strong understanding of the insurance verification, adjudication, back-end billing process and become a subject matter expert on the insurance queues and billing workflow.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
- Required: HS Diploma or equivalent experience.
- Desired: Associate degree/ Bachelor’s Degree.
- Required: Third Party Medical Billing Experience.
- Desired: 1-3 years pharmacy experience; 3 years call center experience.
- Required: Familiar with the claim adjudication process. Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Desired: Understanding of the insurance verification, adjudication, back-end billing process and become a subject matter expert on the insurance queues and billing workflow.
- Required: Certified Pharmacy Technician.
- Required: Interpersonal Skills, Oral Communication, Written Communication, Teamwork, Ethics, Organizational Support, Judgment, Planning/Organizing, Professionalism, Adaptability, Initiative.
About our Line of Business
PharMerica is a full-service pharmacy solution providing value beyond medication. PharMerica is the long-term care pharmacy services provider of choice for senior living communities, skilled nursing facilities, public health organizations and post-acute care organizations. PharMerica is one of the nation's largest pharmacy companies. PharMerica offers unmatched employee development, exceptional company culture, seemingly endless opportunities for advancement and the highest hiring goals in decades. For more information about PharMerica, please visit www.pharmerica.com
. Follow us on Facebook
, and LinkedIn
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.