Do you have a passion for establishing partnerships and strategies in achieving organizational excellence? Our Business Development & Sales teams focus on developing strategic solutions to align and grow the business. Continue reading for information regarding this position and apply today!
• Works with AE and RVP of Sales in identifying business opportunities through sales calls, referrals, targeting and referral partners. Communicates (verbally and in writing) with skilled nursing, assisted living, IDD, subacute and managed care organizations to assess market needs.
• Works with AE to generate, develop, pass, and close leads within the market based team
• Works with AE to execute strategic territory plans and utilizes those plans to budget time effectively and target high potential prospective customers.
• Develops market partnerships to drive lead volume and generate business in regional market area
• Partners with inside sales and AE to drive growth and generate qualified leads
• Must be comfortable cold calling in person and by phone in the healthcare space
• Works with marketing team to strategically direct campaigns for lead generation within market
• Communicates with other pharmacy team members (Account Manager, consultant pharmacist, and pharmacy staff) to uncover leads and resolve customer service concerns.
• Completes appropriate reporting within CRM
• Successfully completes all components of sales training and implements sales process and procedures, such as pre-call planning, into everyday practice.
• Participates in local, state and national industry trade shows as required to grow area of responsibility.
• Performs other tasks as assigned.
• Conducts job responsibilities in accordance with the standards set out in the Company's Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, its policies and procedures, the Corporate Compliance Agreement, applicable federal and state laws, and applicable professional standards.
• To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Each essential function is required, although reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Must have a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
• Long Term Care experience preferred
• One or more years of prior sales experience background required
• One to three years of prior healthcare sales, medical equipment sales, consumer products and services/solutions sales experience a plus
• Experience selling and negotiating contracts for products and services a plus
• Proficient computer skills in MS Office Suite including: MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and MS Outlook
• CRM experience a plus (MS Dynamics, Salesforce)
• Must have valid driver's license and willing to travel 75%.
• Must be results orientated, adaptable, product/service knowledgeable, organized, and have good oral communication skills
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us for assistance.
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
Click here for additional FAQ information.