Accelerate your career! We apply innovative solutions that improve patient outcomes through some of the industry’s best and brightest business professionals, innovators and clinicians. Right now, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a Business Development Associate.
- Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients
- Understanding client need and offering solutions and support
- Researching potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources
- Qualifying leads from digital campaigns, conferences, references, tradeshows
- Creating and maintaining contact list/database of prospective clients
- Presenting and delivering information to potential clients for outside Sales follow up
- Answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions
- Work with sales team to transfer the lead and advance the sales process
- Tracking weekly, monthly and quarterly performance and sale metrics
- Maintaining database (Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, Excel) of target client information
- Closing pre-qualified appointment for sales team
- Implements processes to continuously gather incumbent pharmacy competitor information and assures such information is promptly reflected in the company CRM system
- Performs other such duties as may be assigned by the specialist’s superiors necessary to accomplish the goals and objectives of the company
- Required: Bachelor’s degree in a business discipline, communications, or equivalent experience in related field
- Required: One to three years’ experience in inside sales, customer service, or business-related field
- Required: Excellent verbal and written communication skills; Strong interpersonal skills to work effectively with internal and external stakeholders; strong phone presence and comfortable dialing a high volume of calls per day; ability to work with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail; Strong presentation skills both remote and in person, and the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and to prioritize accordingly; competency in commonly used Microsoft Office suite of software including MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and related systems including SharePoint and CRM applications
- Required: Capacity and desire to be self-motivated and self-directed, multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively; persuasive and goal-oriented. strong listening skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills. The ability to call, connect and interact with potential clients and customers
- Desired: Preference for work in a fast-paced environment where accuracy and attention to detail is critical to success. Eager to expand company with new sales, clients, and territories. Possess an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor, and the ability to manage multiple tasks at once while completing them according to deadline
About our Line of Business
PharMerica is a full-service pharmacy solution providing value beyond medication. PharMerica is the long-term care pharmacy services provider of choice for senior living communities, skilled nursing facilities, public health organizations and post-acute care organizations. PharMerica is one of the nation's largest pharmacy companies. PharMerica offers unmatched employee development, exceptional company culture, seemingly endless opportunities for advancement and the highest hiring goals in decades. For more information about PharMerica, please visit www.pharmerica.com
. Follow us on Facebook
, and LinkedIn
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.