Are you a numbers aficionado, skillful in maximizing costs and minimizing expenses? Finance and Accounting focuses on the organization's financial management strategies and execution. If this piques your interest, read more below and apply today!
• Processes changes in information systems to support accurate and efficient billing process and financial close
• Reconciles daily, weekly and monthly census updates provided by facilities. Verifies payer information, patient demographics, and other patient account information with a high level of accuracy in a timely manner
• Responsible for maintaining an inventory of changes to account information at the facility/patient level. Ultimate responsibility to ensure the accuracy and integrity of the payer hierarchy for patient accounts
• Works with Billing Manager/Supervisor in researching pharmacy accounts requiring special attention, as indicated on Census reports and taking all necessary action to ensure accuracy of data being entered
• Facilitates and ensures accurate and timely billing of services and fees to facility clients
• Completes interim statement review to ensure charges are accurate
• Participate in month-end closing
• Maintains the confidentiality of employees and patients/residents demographic and medical information
• Receives in-bound communications from customers, and/or facility personnel, documenting real-time call in software tracking log, following specific questioning to gather pertinent facts, recording situation electronically, resolving all issues or forwarding to manager when necessary
• Provides customer support via phone or electronic communications
• Perform outbound courtesy calls as designated by the business guidelines
• Completes investigation of inquiries on billed charges and acts in accordance with contract and policy
• Works with internal and external customers to resolve assigned portfolio of accounts
• Supports other departments, such as Admissions, when volumes or needs dictate
• Works under general supervision
• Performs other tasks as assigned
• Conducts job responsibilities in accordance with the standards set out in the Company’s Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, its policies and procedures, the Corporate Compliance Agreement, applicable federal and state laws, and applicable professional standards.
• To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Each essential function is required, although reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
• Education/Learning Experience
Required: High School graduate, GED or equivalent experience
Desired: 2 year degree
• Work Experience
Required: Customer Service, Financial Service, Accounting, Technical, or other experience in which the ability to problem solve, work under strict deadlines, and produce quality outputs are displayed.
Desired: Third Party Billing or collections/billing experience in the healthcare industry; AS400 computer experience
Required: Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within discipline.
• Behavior Competencies
Required: Flexibility, decisiveness, tenacity, problem solving, practical learning, detail conscious, communicates effectively, dependability, responsible, builds trust, resolves conflicts constructively.
Desired: Innovator, analytical
Must be available to work Monday to Friday from 9:30 am - 6 pm.
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us for assistance.
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
Click here for additional FAQ information.